Touching the Lives Of Children
Preschool & Child Daycare Center Serving Fuquay-Varina, NC
Competitive Pay, Benefits, & Perks Show You’re Valued
Some of our benefit highlights include:
- 3 1/2 Weeks Paid Time Off
- College Scholarships
- $0 Co-Pay Medical Plan
- Free Meals and Snacks
- Direct Deposit
- Casual Attire
- Team-building, social, and appreciation events
- Coworkers you’ll love!
Core Values Influence Every Classroom
We love, live, and breathe F.I.R.E. which is Fun, Imagination, Respect, and Excellence to make AsheBridge a positive and empowering work environment. As passionate early childhood educators, we pride ourselves on providing the highest-quality care for every child.
A Positive Work Environment Of Caring, Career-Minded Professionals
Our experienced teaching team loves welcoming passionate new members. When you succeed, we all succeed, so you can always turn to your coworkers for:
Teachers Are Their Heroes
Caring for and educating our youngest learners with compassion and insight is a gift. But you will get many blessings in return, too. When you work with young children, you:
- Foster every child’s innate curiosity
- Teach compassion and kindness
- Facilitate learning through experiences
- Help students shine
- Support children’s emotional needs
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment
Highly Involved Owners Are Passionate, Positive, & Present
Christine and Jeff Teander continue to create and maintain a thriving environment focused on children. Don’t become a part of some corporate chain; instead, join our family where we appreciate your skills and recognize your talent.
Hear What staff have to say
- Lead Teacher
Are you a passionate educator looking to make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of young students? Do you believe that all children deserve an early education backed by kindness, respect, safety, and creativity?
We’re looking for teachers to join our team of long-serving, dedicated professionals who spend their days sparking learning and creating joy!
Are you ready to move into a career that makes a real difference? Does this sounds like you?
- Consider yourself a natural, empathetic leader
- Have a degree in ECE, working towards your degree, or have NC ECE Credentials
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator with some tech-savvy
- Can physically complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning